“The Joy of Dressing is an art.” –John Galliano
men - full colour analysis
A man wearing the right colour near his face will have more impact and presence.
For all of us, whether we are in the public eye or not, managing our appearance is an important part of who we are. It makes a visual statement about our personality and our lifestyle, as well as indicating our abilities and confidence.
Once you know which colours suit you best, shopping for clothes will become easier and, as you buy more of the right colours, you will find that you can mix and match shirts, tops, sweaters and trousers more easily.
Choosing what to wear for work will be simplified and you will find that by cleverly combining shirts and ties with a couple of staple suits, you could have a different look for every day of the week.
Spot purchases become a thing of the past once you know your colours that work for you...it really does save you time and money.
During the consultation, I will help you discover
· Which shades complement your natural colouring and enhance your appearance
· How to combine colours and patterns for formal and casual wear
· The best colour options for shirts, ties and jackets
· How colours influence the way you look and feel, as well as how others respond to you
· A wallet containing 42 personal swatch colours and ideal shirt colour choices
A colour consultation usually lasts 1 hour and you will take away a wallet of colours ( approximately 42 ) and ideal shirt colour choices. You will leave understanding not only the colours that suit you but also how to combine your colours and put together great suit and tie combinations depending on the message you wish to convey.
Duration: Approximately 1 hours